Monday, June 21, 2010

Gamepro Sonic Adventure 2 Battle Joyride Sonic Figure Added! And eBay battle for Shadow!



Yep! I won this for only $31 on eBay, and got it today! I'm so happy with it because I've wanted it since it came out in 2001! And I finally have it! However, I've wanted the Shadow one even more and for even longer. Unfortunately, I lost one when the bet got to the 70's. But I'm currently bidding on another Shadow one that I was lucky enough to find just now! Some sucker is about to give it to somebody for under $20, and that somebody may be me! And since the bid is only active for another 5 hours, I might as well say its mine! YES!
And yes, I have confirmed that it is official! :D

1 comment:

  1. Hello, do you know if you could do a 3d scanner? to print in 3d

    ReplyDelete